MMmmmm... How am I gonna start this post I wonder... Well.. I think
I'll start by sharing my day first.
Was quite a tough day for me . As usual went to school in the morning and
as usual my stat lecturer came 15 min late but I'm kind of impress that he
didn't went off early today. He utilize his 45min!!! But than again.. I don't
understand a single thingy from him. Oh well... Those who are reading this,
Please pray for me. Pray for wisdom to understand this module.
So after school (around 1600 hrs), I and my group mate stayed back to finish
up some report on packaging. You asking me what packaging is all about.
I'll explain that. Packaging is...
"A Technology that SP uses for student to TA PAO their module"
Basically it mean retaking the module. Lm@o!! KAKAKAKAKAKKAKKA!
Oh... Forgive me. I'm Just stress up. We work until 2000 hrs then leave
the school. Sainz...
Ok ok. Enough of me...
Heya Mich!! With arms wide open I welcome.. (Interrupted by John)
"SQUACK!!!(OIE!!!) SQUACK(MIND) SQUACK(YOUR)
SQUACK (WORD) SQUACK!!!(HAH!!!)"
okokokokokokokok!!!! Sorry John. Correction! I do it again.
Hey Mich!! Er... mmmm... ah? AIYA! Just welcome home lah!!!
Lm@o KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAAKKA!!!
Well.. As for Phee... Don't be so sad ok. I'm sure He will be alright.
Anyway.. although Yun Wei over sea, you still can look of Wei Wei
mah!! Lm@o!!! KAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKA!!
Anyway... Just disturbing around hope u guys don't mind ya? And
Remember, I'm not Joking ok? I'm Edgar.
Lm@o!!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKKAAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yesyesyesyesyes. hahahahaha. good to be back (:
Post a Comment