Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

Actually... I celebrated my Christmas on sat at church already.
This year Christmas bash was quite cool. Why? It is because that
day was a "Lovely Rainy Day" and we celebrated in an air-condition
hall loh. Lm@o!!! KAKKAKAKAKA!! Kidding ya? The reason is that
the theme of that night was "Retro night"!!

Everybody dressed so retro 70th. I didn't dress as retro as I didn't
went to shop for the clothing. So I was thinking how to get involve
with theme leh and finally found some idea. I'll go sim lim tower to
shop for a "Retro-Reflective Sensor" then!!! LOL!!!

Just wanna thanx Phee, JR, Mich and John for the presents.



Thanx Phee for ya cookie!!!

Er... thanx John and Mich for ya boxer also. I don't wanna
post the pic is because er... u know... sensitive mah. Lol!!!

As for today, didn't really go partying also. Went out to buy
my dad present in the afternoon. Then, Had a very quite coffee
session with SK. Then after that went to look for my Tiskenu
Brothers for awhile and now just reach home.

Had a quiet Christmas but it not that bad after all. Anyway...
Once again, wanna wish you all a...

Merry Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

Phyllis na guitar!!!
(if u don't understand, it Merry Christmas in spanish)
Lm@o!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!

No comments: