Woooooo!!! Time really fly. Can't believe that my 2 months of holiday just pass. >< Anyway... Just gonna update you guys... and ladies about what I have done in this 2 month of break.
Well.. How am I going to start? Ok!! Let start with the boring things first. Been senting a few weeks (perhaps days lol!!!) on fyp. Nothing much to said about. Just keep running to the east side to look for fabricator to fabricate our project. Also went back to school to do our CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawing. Haiz... Do pray for me people as I'm not a good leader, so we always got stuck in the of our meeting up. Ask God to fill be up with His wisdom to lead the group to clear this module.
Alright. Now the fun part. In order the to save up some cash. I have been staying at home play RO. It was fun as I've been playing with my church mate. Got my Rogue to 99 and I I have my Stalker at 92 now. Yeah!!! Anyway below are some picture of my in game character and my other guild member!!


HAHA!!! Anyway... The highlight of course wasn't that I'm playing RO and got my char to 99.
It was Jason Birthday!! Really have a lot fun there. Had a very meaningful time fellowshipping
with all of our band member.


Things like fighting for bed and BBQ is rare as you grow older. HAHA!!


And that is the Bird day boy!!! HAHA!! Anyway... Just really wanna thanx God for all the fun that I had in this holiday. Really enjoyed myself.
Not forgetting the last the most important things to thanx God for. Which is God Himself!! I have been doing quiet time more regularly as I embark the on a jounery on Experiencing God, I really found myself that I'm more tuned to God.
And lastly... Ask my title of this post said, let us study hard in this new sem ya pple?
Take care and God bless!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment