Saturday, July 7, 2007

Something to be remembered!

When I was in ITE, I always hope to get into poly and now that I'm in poly, I find it very bored. You asking why? As you all know, I'm very depend on my friend. So when I was in ITE, I really thanx God I have a branch of good friend. The people in poly is kind of different in ITE. I find that they are not very friendly. Most of them wanna mix with you it because that they wanted something from you. If u can provide, they will be ya "so call best friend". If not, away from them they will kick ya! Yups. This is what felt in my first sem.

Well... Would really wanna take time to Thanx God! Indeed... He is Jehova Jireh! When things don't seem well... He provide me with a branch of new friend! Really nice fellows!

Was suppose to blog this on wed, but them, you know, gonna do my fyp report again. Haha! So sorry for the late posting.

It happen one week before the last wed. A friend of my invited me for the class outing to Zoo. I was like... "huh? Zouk or Zoo?" You guys should know that almost every poly student like to club. So I ask that question but actually I thinking they really wanna go zouk. To my surprise, they told me is Zoo. Not Zouk! Singapore Zoological Garden! After hearing this, without thinking I told them to count me in!

As the day arrived, I was so excited that in the morning, I don't have the mood to studies. Finally reach the hour we been waiting for. But of course, we took our lunch first before we get going. Was at food court 4 but as usual it's very pack. We decided to have KFC for lunch that day.
After about an hour, we were finally on our way to Zoo. Some of them took one of my friend (Jonathan) cars. I think it will be better and fun to take a public transport with the others. And indeed... I'm right. lol!! Like the picture on ya left. We share to each others our knowledge in photography. I don't dare to said so much cos I'm still a noob in that.
Anyway...







Finally.. we reach our destination!! The Singapore Zoological Garden. It really mean ages since that last time I came here. I think there's at least 10 over years. Lol!! well... That really make me rame excited when I got here. Give me a feeling that I'm alot younger. lol










Here are some picture I took in our walk in the garden :


This was the first few picture I took. As now I'm out of school. So let's forget whatever had happen in school and I started to do something stupid. lol.

White tigers!!! Rawr!!! Haven't really seen a real one until now. The only I saw was on Warcraft III, Priestess of The Moon!!! LoL!!!

Isn't it cute? Like a big big cat!!!
Mich, JJ, Phee : "It is a big cat NOOOB!!!"
OOps... Sorry my bad. Yups it a big cat!! MEOW!!! lol


Hipo!!!

Went to a section call Australia Out Back but I feeling I had over that section is not very Australia. Really need to visit Aust someday. lol!!

Relaxing under the shade.


Drinking Teh C. lol!!

One of the most enjoyable part was a simulated topical rain forest walk. It was a confined area where the animal are able to roam freely. Of course, there's not tiger or lion around. The are hard to tame. The only tamed lion I knew was Aslan. lol!!! Really wished to be close to an lion. I'm a cat lover!!! lol


New Razer gaming mouse : Deer.


I'm sorry JJ. I really try hard to take a good pic of ya friend but don't know why it still so blur. I don't wanna use flash to scare ya cute little friend off.






Ever wonder how a bat pee or poo? That was the question that came into my mind as I saw these bats. Well... Just check out the next pic.










They wasn't that stupid after all. They still understand that earth got gravity(9.81) So... Of course they did follow the law of newton and turn over themselves to pee. But then... One of the bats, I think was trying to impress us. He didn't turn over and start peeing. Guess what? Due to lack of pressure in the piping system, He pee on himself!!! Lm@o!!!





Do you love to move it? Cause... "I LOVE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!"
Physically Fit! Physically fit! Physically, Physically, Physically Fit!!!


Shu En?

Here ana favorite which happen to be one of my favorite also.



Penguin!!!

So we walked around until somewhere where we find a lots of farmer animal. I ask them to stop for awhile because I really wanna take some picture here. It really bring me back to those "good old days" in my childhood!



You guys must be guessing what is it right? I know confirm tortoise will be one of the answer that come to ya mind. But... I'm sorry to tell u that it wrong! Surprisingly it this pool that I uploaded above. It really felt me a very good impression. I remember it used to fill with a lot chewren. But now... It look really it look empty ( Thanx WS) which I think is good. If not I won't be able to take these picture.

The picture below are dedicated to my best friend... Jesus!!!



Really thank God for such scenery! You might wonder why I thank God or might be thinking that I should thank the one who created these landscape. Yups. You got the point there. But I'm just tracing back to the origin. Who created these people who created these beautiful landscape? It is non but my God who created the heaven and the earth!!!

And with this, I just conclude this post!! Thank You God for all the Joy You and of course not forgetting these friends You given me!!! They really rocks!!! Indeed.. The Joy of the Lord is my strength!!! Therefore...

To God be the Glory!!!

With Love
SvH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Impressive photos n short write up-U make me feel like making a trip there 2 haha..
Indeed, Praise the Lord 4 his wonderful creations!!
(We shd all look at the brighter Erm.. rather greener side of life lol..)

Phyllis said...

bunch of good friends! hahahha.
dependent!

love your post, i really miss the zoo too. let's go there someday! =D