We were so glad that Hui Ping accepted Christ on her birthday. I used the word transcendent because, in the game I played, (RO) there a transcendent class for the game character if you happen to max it's level to 99. Then you will need to be reborn again to get into the transcendent classes. I even when to dictionary.com to find out the meaning of that word transcendent. According to dictionary.com :
tran·scend·ent : going beyond ordinary limits; surpassing; exceeding.
Yups. Therefore I chosen this word to describe her birthday. It a new year for her physically (which I think according to most women out there, it's not to be joyfully about. lol ><) and Spiritually. Truly she will be transform by God from now on.
And lastly.. Have a blessed Birthday HuiPing!!! May God shower His blessing other ya in this new year of yours!!! May this God show you more of Himself as you start this new journey with Him. Let Him be ya guide in whatever you do!!! =D
Proverbs 3 : 5 - 6 (NLT)
5)Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding
6)Seek His will in all you do and He will show you which path to take
Well... As for me, after cell group, very eager to try out something with my new toy. What my new toy you are asking? Here is it :

Yups!! This is my new toys. A DSLR!!! Wanna take this time to thank Phee and her dad for offening me such a good deal!! Thank alot Phee!! =DDD

Like I told u guys ( and ladies) in my earlier post, I'm suddenly into photography. If you gonna ask me why the sudden? I can only tell you my tag line :" I DON'T KNOW LEH *Rub nose* !!!!"lol!!
Of course that not the answer, it is for some reason, I'm inspire by Eng Yuan and Kallang wedding photographer John Lim (If you are preparing for your marriage and looking for a wedding photographer, I recommend you John Lim. For more information about John Lim, check out his webby : http://www.johnlimphotography.com/) and also by one of a comment made by Jason : "Cameras are only device that can freeze time." Well... Think he meant video cam too. lol.
I think that comment he made is very true. A lot of time, we think that our memory can help us to recall those memorable time. Yes. We do can, but like my Mechanics III lecturer told us : "Picture speak a thousand word."
Therefore, I decided to take up photography as an hobby. Not only to capture those memorable moment. I want to take scenery shot too. It is because by taking scenery shot, it make thing of nothing but how wonderful and great my God is.
The below are a few shot I tried shoot:
Location : Vivo City
The following pictures were taken by Jason who was teach me on night shooting or perhaps slow shutter shooting.
Location : Church office
Yups! That is why I was so eager to try out night shot after the cell group. lol!!!
Well... Think this is a break through for me. Never knew I got this arty side of me. lol!!
With Love
SvH
No comments:
Post a Comment