Anyway... if u guys.. n ladies have realize, haven't been posting photo shot over ya now.
It is because Jason have intro me a webby to upload my pic. Therefore, if you wanna view
what have I been shooting, feel free to drop by :
www.edgis.deviantart.com
mmmmm... Nothing much happening in my life recently. Had been either schooling or working. Trying to make time for shooting session also. Anyway..
I have a prayer request for you people. As most of you know that I graduating soon. The question for me now is what next? Of course I know that I gonna get a job and start working, but I really wanna get a job that God wanna me in. Therefore, do pray for me that God will guide me in my quest of searching for a new job. (Add Kallang in to the prayer also if you don't mind. KAKAKAKA!)
With Love
SvH
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment