I can't imagine that 07 is almost coming to an end soon. Was doing some recap on what happen on 2007 at cell group last week. Conclusion... To God be the glory!! 07 had been quite a fruitful yet a year that God make me realize how weak am I. It is good that I know I weak am I, so that I will really put my trust fully on God. Therefore in return, I grew stronger spiritually.
Just like what Pastor Chris Long preaches last week. 08 is a year of leaping!!! As for me, I really need to leap onto God for my guidance as I believe that 08 will be a transition year for me.
Firstly, I going to grad soon and of course I had already been through national service (ORD loh!!!), therefore, my next phase of my life will be going to work full time. Seriously speaking, I'm kind of scare that I couldn't make it in the working world.
Secondly, I have been always noob in preaching the gospel. So in this new year, I really want to rely on God. To carry His cross and denied myself daily. To really summit myself to Him. For God have said in the bible.
Proverb 1 : 7
Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise the wisdom and discipline. (NLT)
Ok!! Time for prayer!!
Dear God
I lift up my life in to Your loving hands. As You know God, I'm going to the working world soon and You know that I'm actually very scare. So Lord, I pray that You even grant me Your love for in Your word, You said that Your perfect love cast out all fear. So Lord, I pray that You even guide me in looking for a job. Grant me too Your wisdom and knowledge that I'll be able to make it in the working world. Thank You Lord!!
I even lift Z3 into yours loving hands too. Thank You for leading Z3 through 07. You have made us grown more stronger spiritually. But Lord, I pray that You don't just stop here. Lord I ask you to add unto us more. Help us to understand You more in 08. In areas be it technically or spiritually, I ask for a breakthrough!!! Thank You Lord!!
I also lift up my unsafe family members and friends into Your loving hands. In the coming new year, I ask You Lord to shower your love on them. I ask You Lord to touch and melt their harden heart. Open up their spiritual eyes that they might see much You love them and open up their spiritual ears to listen and accept the truth word of yours! I also prayed that You will provide me with the chance to speak to them and as I speak, I pray that You will guide my me. Thank You Lord.
In Jesus name I prayed, Amen!!!
All the best people for the new year to come!!! May God shower His blessing in this next year of yours!!! God bless!!!
With Love
SvH
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment