Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm still alive!!!

Heya people!! Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time. Been busy looking for job. Anyway, would like to take this change to really thank God and of course you people out there for praying and encourage me. Why? That is because... I'm employed!!!!! Yeah!!!

Will be starting work later (7/4/2008) so gonna sleep early now. Do keep me in prayer as I'm really scare I couldn't make it in the working world and of course, to have a good attitude in doing everything!!!

Colossians 4 : 23 - 25 (NLT)
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than people.
Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.

All right. That will be all for now. Will be update you people about my life at work later!!!
God bless!!! =D

With Love
SvH

1 comment:

Kallang said...

Amen..feel reali happy for you NiaoDan :)
though I have not found one myself but God has showed his blessings/might when U found yours..
Do HIM proud..
And I shall continue to wait upon Him :)