Tuesday, May 27, 2008

God you are good to me.

Heya people!! It's been awhile again since I last update my blog. Well.. that
doesn't mean I dead ok? I'm just busy with working and securing my rice
bowl. (Sheeet!! I spell it correctly!!)

This month have been quite a tough month for me. I put to test in very thing.
Spiritually, phyically, mentally, tensile, hardness, impact (Oops... the last 3 type
of test are for material only. lol!) and so on... Would said I almost break down.
Imagine.. Gonna work till late on weekday. Well... That is still ok. Worse.. It's
sometime require me to OT on sat and I couldn't come to church. This really
suck! I really felt overwhelm by my situation.

But... God is good. In time of my trouble, where I really felt overwhelm by my
problems, He is always there for me. Like what PD preached about last week.
All we need to do is to look up on our Creator. I do agree that I did miss that point
also.

Today (27 May 2008) was a good day for me. That is because, I'm a Diploma holder!!!
lol!! Yups. Today was my graduation! I'm so happy! Although is not like I got my degree,
but... I'm really proud of it because I didn't know I could make it this far. Of Course,
"All thanks to God and to Him be glorified always!!". Wearing the graduation gown and
walking up the stage to correct the... er... what is that round thing call huh? Anyway...
Yeah! The round thing! I felt so good!!! Below are some photo taken today.


My Sista on the left and Daddy on the Right.


Small world, never knew I and BBK graduate on the same day.

That not all... Just last week, Novartis called me for an interview with them. I felt quite
confident in the interview. But then again, I just leave everything into God. So..
After graduation, I went off to meet HP. While I was with her, Novartis called me and
is offering me the position of process technician! Thank God!! I can get into the industry
I wanted!!! I really though that I got rejected by them as for 2 months after I apply, I didn't
hear from them. Of course, our God is an awesome God! Indeed, "His way is higher than
our way and His thoughts higher then our thoughts". Like Kallang, who's know she will get
a job at NOL after being rejected by them once and me with Novartis after two month
I found a job!

As once of the day, Wei Shun sms me to read Psalms 23. It was truthfully encouraging.
Do read it as it really reassured me.

Psalms 23 (I lazy to to type out the whole chapter so do read it up yaself ya?)

Once again,

To God be the Glory!!!

With Love
SvH

No comments: