Yeah!! EXAM OVER!!! ( That was like Monday loh) Well...
Just don't wanna disturb those who haven't finish mah.
Since tomorrow is the last day of exam(For SP only), therefore
I'll start my posting today.
Haiz... Quite sainz lah. Although I finish my exam liao but I'm
kind of worry. I didn't really do well for my stat paper. Don't
know WTB I'm writing loh. Just anyhow shoot loh. Hopefully can
smoke through. (Oh.. I must confess that I'm smoking. Lm@o!!!)
Now have another thing to worry about liao... That is my FYP...
Do pray for me to have idea and able to lead the group through
this project.
Ok... Just some update on what I have done this pass few week.
As u all know, it was my exam week the last past 2 week. So...
Course I have been studying lah! lol. This sem was quite a tough sem.
I felt alone in my class loh. Even until apoint that I wanna forward all
the module. Really felt so damn sainz loh. Haiz... Really thanx God that
is over liao. No need to see them again... Anyway, God is faithful. He
heard my cry and provide me with another brunch of new friends.
Really thanx God for : Weimie, Calvin, Suresh and company. Really
had a good time with you guys in school. Lastly let me introduce my
exam best friend to you guys:
Here you go , the red hair ah beng! I have been studying at his place for the
pass two week. lol!!!
Well... after monday, which is my last paper, I went catch up with my Bro. It
been awhile since the last time I met up with Kelvin. I still remember that 10
year ago, we are still some study chewren (children) running around in the
same school and now... Wooooooo! He's a high flyer. Earning big bucks!!!
As for me, I still crawling on the ground but still, I believe God have a plan for
me. Yeah!!
And for Bah, I think he should be back in aust by now. Do take care of yaself!!!
All the best for ya studies also. Don't learn to smoke* like me hah. lol.
All righty! Guess that will be all until now. Gonna go train my "Paladin" liao. HAHA!
Oh ya... I'm playing RO private server now. Those who wanna play tell me. I sent the
the stuff to install.
Take care pple!!!
God bless!! XD
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment