It been awhile since the last time I met up with my ex cell group for a gathering.
Didn't know that the grow so much. Really!!! For those to know Tiskenu. It have
always being like this:

Yups!! The good old days where all the cell group is all guys!!! (That why I always
said gentlemen and forgotten about the ladies. lol) Well... like what the Bible have said
A cell group must grow if not it is a cancel cell and I really glad that this is how the
cell group:

The cell group had it break through. Not only did it grow in numbers, there are
ladies in the group also. Which break the policy that we set last time : The can
only be guys in our cell group. Lol!!
Well... I really glad that they grow!! Just wanna encourage you all to continue
grow in the Lord. And remember. The harvest are plenty but the worker are few.
So let us play our part in serving our God ya?
With Love
SvH
No comments:
Post a Comment