Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Big Day : Part 2

May 2nd 2007

Once again, sorry for posting this late. Was busy settling school work (Boring stuff ><) . Anyway... Yups! 2nd of May was another big day for Calvin and Karen. It was theirs wedding dinner! Well... Woke up that morning, for some unknown reason, I was feeling sick. Feeling feverish and it was raining Melissa (Meow) and dogs in the morning, so I didn't went to school that morning. (Don't try it ya?) lol!!!

It was JJ (John John) who woke me up that morning (or perhaps afternoon). He was having his off day so he asked me out for lunch with Evan. I couldn't reject them as they came all the way to Jurong Point. So at about 1300 we finish our lunch so I ask JJ if he wanna catch spider man 3. He said ok so without planning, we bought the 1420 show.

While watching the show, I kept thinking that how come the show was so long because in the middle of the show, Calvin keep calling us to ask where are we. Suddenly.. Both of us felt stress up while watching it and decided to leave almost at the end of the show. Rushing out of the cinema, both of us headed home for preparation. That was what happen that afternoon.

Now to the main highlight of the day (which is the dinner of course). After rushing home and had a quick bath, I rush down to catch a taxi to fetch JJ. Together we reach the destination at 1845 that evening. The hotel was so grand and big that both of us lost our way. Of course we finally manage to find our way.

From now on, I'll post more picture then word for picture speak a thousand word ya? So... Here you go :

Outside the ballroom

As I was there quite early, I did get something to settle myself down and start taking up role to help up Calvin but in the end... I didn't get anything to do. Calvin just ask me to stand around and entertain his guests (Duh... As if I know his friend. lol!!) Nevertheless, I do it. Walking and smiling around till my family and YI guys.. and ladies came.


My sisters, Bro in law and nephew



GOTCHA!!! SLACKING AROUND HUH!? LOL!!!


So sweeeeet right?

The Best Man and the Bride Maid.


Calvin Bro Desmond, who was already a bit high on alcohol before the dinner. I really respect him. Even he was high. I think he really did a great job on being the MC of the night. YA THE BEST DES!!!! XD

That was all before the start of the dinner. Now to the walk in.


Forgive me of my poor photographic skill. Look like it a bit over exposure. ><

Opening prayer by the MCs



So that got the dinner rowing. Which I think everyone were waiting for. The dinner was good. So good that I forgotten to take picture of how the food look like. Sorry... my bad.. XP. As you all would know, in a Chinese wedding dinner, there will be a second walk in. THANK GOD!!! I was able to finish the shark fin (Which I believe it always the best dish in the whole dinner) before I got recall to help up Calvin.


On our way to the couple suite.



Dressing up the Bride.


And they are ready for the second walk in. I really think Karen look great in her evening gown. No much design but yet very outstanding. Indeed, Simplicity is Beauty. Less is more. Lm@o!!!


2nd walk in.

Right after that, I we when for the toast session with the coupler. Didn't take any picture because I'm on the stage with them shouting. Anyway.. after all this. I finally got a chance to sit down and eat some food. I was quite hungry by then. As I was taking my food, Desmond announces that the couple will be taking picture with each table. So... You know... Here I go again.

After all the table have taken their picture, it was the end of the dinner. Which mean I had finish my job. Time to have some fun. As usual, its only friend who stay behind to disturb the couple. Forcing them to drink and stuff. As for me, I'm staying behind to take more picture!! HAHA!!



I felt really honored to be Calvin best man. I was a very good experience.Thank Bro!!





After clearing the area. We went to Calvin and Karen Suite to further enjoy ourselves. As both JJ and I were impressed by the way Calvin photographer (Also by the name of John) took Calvin wedding photo, we decided to try some ourselves.







Well... Think it not bad for a noob like us. (Comforting ourselves. LoL!)





Some random shot.


Finally... Thank You Calvin for this suit!! It really boost my intelligent!!!( People said I look smarter. LoL) Thank for every moment!! I really enjoyed myself!!! XD

With Love
SvH
May 6th 2007
0103 hrs

No comments: