Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tip to end a conversation with an insurance "Agent"

Have you even seen a group of people always hanging around the MRT station? Terrorist? How could those pretty ladies be a group of terrorist?( Base on what I have seen) Nope. They are worse. They are the insurance agents.

I don't understand why.. but do I look like I'm a good target? Why do they keep coming me? mmmm... but I have to agree that sometime, I have a part to play also. Who call me keep looking at them. Maybe that why. lol!! Nevertheless...

I came up with an idea on how to end the conversation. By getting a personal transport? Nope. I'm not as others. Haha. Okay. Listen up.

To be more friendly, let them speak to you first. Maybe something like this:

IA : Hi there!! Can I have a minute with you?

After that, you can silent them off:

Me/You : I'm sorry buy I have an agent already.

Usually the conversation will end here. But in some special cases, they will ask who is your agent. You will reply :

IA : Oh really? Then who is ya agent? Maybe I know he/she. (Trying to strike a conversation again)

Me/ You : I think you should know. His name is Smith.


Mr Anderson!!!!

Yeah!!! Remember to apply it ya? HAHA!!

With Love
SvH

No comments: