Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Thinking back...

Human being are really weak... (or perhaps it only me) Haiz... For me... things are not going well with my studies... For no reason, I suddenly felt that I don't have the motivation and strength to carry on anymore... Fear began to struck me... Fear that I might not make it in the workforce. This was my recent life...

But... as the other day I was reading kallang blog... I was so encouraged by it. As I was reading it, there was a point she said that in time of where she was scare or dishearten, she never forget what God had done for her! Such young Christian like herself have so much faith in God! Really shame on me... >.<

Isaiah 45 : 9
"Does the clay dispute with the One who shapes it, saying, stop you're doing it wrong!"

Yups. I gonna confess, I'm guilty for that.

So there I was thinking about God faithfulness for me (Thank You Kallang!) For this 13 years for my Christian life, I found on that God have slowly maturing my spirit. For a stupid chewren, running around in church, skipping church services, to someone that really looking forward to serve Him. It wasn't an easy change, but God is this there slowly molding me.But I guess I still got room for improvement and this molding process will only end when I see Him again.

Not only did God help me to recall those changes. He help me to recall those old songs that accompanied me through my childhood. Song like " In Yours Hands" This was my song I sang when I was lending the my first worship session in cell group. But the most wonderful thing wasn't this. God began to put this song "Forever" in my heart. It was after one of the YI service that the media team played this song. So I went searching for it. Thank God I found it! I have uploaded it and below are the lyrics.





AUSTRALIA HILLSONGS lyrics


Just check out the pre-chorus. As I was listening to it. I felt so comforted. Just wanna encourage those who are reading this. Even when time get tough, just recall back the things God have brought us through. For He have show His undying love through the cross!

Philippians 1 : 6

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus return."

With Love
SvH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah finally no more just Agent Smith lol..
Hmm interestingly U're e one whom inspired me 2blog :)
I realise its not a matter of how fluent/good U're at blogging but how real U're..ie so long its fr e bottom of yr heart yeah?

We are all precious in God's sight.

What U are is God's gift to U
What U become is yr gift to God

God loves U e way U are..so do we:)

Cheers